Welcome to my website! For more than 15 years now I’ve been fascinated by the links between environmental change, development challenges and the risk of violent conflict.
What does climate change mean for international peace? Can environmental cooperation support peacebuilding? How can we reconcile the need for development with the preservation of our planet?
I thought it was about time to find some way of bringing some of my work and scattered ideas into one place!
Please do leave a comment or get in touch, tell me where I’m going wrong (or right!).
Latest Blog Posts
- Lake Chad shrinking? It’s a story that masks serious failures of governance
- Climate Security in Afghanistan: Should it even be on the radar?
- Heating up: mediation and climate change
- Driven to Extraction: Can Sand Mining be Sustainable?
- Better the Devil You Know: The Importance of Measuring Climate Risk